Right Coach, Right Place, Right Time
Update for development officers, managers and coordinators
We’re in the process of reviewing our services for coaches and those supporting coaches in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. Whatever your need, be it finding a coach, coach education, funding or information on the latest in coach management, we want to be there to lend a helping hand. We value your time, expertise and feedback, so would like you to complete a short survey to help us provide the best services possible. Workforce Planning for Hampshire and the Isle of Wight Sport Hampshire & IOW have been tasked with creating a county-wide coaching strategy for the next two years. Our aim is to bring all stakeholders together, understand each other’s aims and objectives and work from the same blueprint. By working collaboratively this should ensure that:
- coaches receive the best possible support and information
- we improve the quality of our local coaching workforce by agreeing minimum standards and promoting high-quality delivery
- we create effective systems that ensure more of the right coaches, in the right places at the right times to meet the needs of local people
- we recognise the contribution of all coaches and reward them appropriately
- we maximise resources and reduce duplication for key stakeholders
- we harness the opportunity presented by the 2012 games to create a people-based legacy for coaching development in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
To complete the coaching audit survey simply go to: –
And for our coaches – win £150 in Coaching Vouchers
We always want to get feedback from coaches on their experiences, challenges and successes in coaching. We’re constantly developing new methods to share ideas, promote new opportunity and understand what life’s really like in coaching. So here’s an opportunity for your coaches to let us know what they’re thinking and what they need. Please can you ask your coaches to complete the survey below: –
As a thank for their time we’re offering one lucky person the opportunity to win £150 in coaching education vouchers. The prize draw will be made on the June 30th and the winner will be announced on our website, blog and Facebook Fan page.
We’re making some big improvements to our service, so check out our June newsletter on changes to Coaching Hampshire IOW (aka CoachWeb), Facebook and new YouTube channel. As always we’re keen to hear from you, so don’t be shy.
Pay it forward…
If you know of other coaches, managers and coordinators that might find this information useful, then pay it forward by using the buttons at the bottom of the email.